Monday, July 06, 2020

Fear the AWFUL Walking Dead spinoff

Megan and I tried season 1 when it came out and hated it. She was the smart one and stopped watching.

But I went in for Season 2....it was worse. So I stopped there....but 3 years have passed and I thought (I have nothing to binge watch at the moment, why not try this for a 3rd go around)

Nope! Still sucks! The writing it TERRIBLE and I think it's the big reason, stars have left the series. Even they know what a train wreck the series is.

How bad you ask? Well, Season 3 ends on a cliffhanger and Season 4....doesn't even resolve it. Even worse, it makes it sound like none of it ever happened. I'm talking full reboot!

Passed characters are brought back in to the series for no reason and with no explanation why they've returned and the writers make ZERO effort to bridge the two seasons. It's serious as if they tried to reboot the whole series in Season 4. Terrible choice.

So yes, now I'm done....again....until 3 more years pass and I forget how bad the series is and try it again.

Don't watch this garbage.

No comments: