Friday, July 17, 2020

The Zeta Project Review

The last remaining cartoon series from the DCAU I watched was a spin off from an episode of Batman Beyond.

To be honest, I have no recollection of the episode but it's based off a robot trying to win freedom from his programming. It has an interesting arc, the characters are a little one dimensional though. Also, the animation is pretty poor in season one but is pretty good in season two.

Sadly, this show has no ending, though it makes you think so in the last episode. There's no ending but a mild cliffhanger. Disappointing to see.

I don't know of anyone who's watched this series before but since I was determined to go through the entire DCAU I decided to give it a shot. I watched it so you won't have too.

Even though Batman does appear in one episode, overall it just isn't worth the watch.

Have a good weekend folks!

No comments: