Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Vintage Toys (3)

Continuing our talks on great vintage toys (weird that my childhood is now referred to as that) here are a few more:

 The ole Mickey phone! I remember my cousins had this growing up. You'd punch in the 3 digit code to call up all your Disney friends. I thought it was an amazing piece of technology back in the day! Funny how its so simple now.
 Don't remember what toy line these came from but I played the heck out of them back in the day!
 Ah Duplo. An offshoot of Lego's I spent countless hours playing with these things. I remember having several adventures with the characters, pretending they were some super hero team!
 We had this very same playset as well!
 Remember the Omnibot?! Where we thought the future would consist of robots serving us popcorn and drinks as we watched TV? I remember thinking THIS was the future!! Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh man, if I could've let my younger self see me now!
Finally is the game, Got'cha! by Milton Bradly. I remember everyone having this game as a kid but using it as toy (someone pretending to be a prisoner) a lot more than playing the actual game.

Come to think of it, I wonder if it'd be fun anymore?


No comments: