Tuesday, December 01, 2015

December Movie Review

Dad gum it! I finally let the month slip by without talking about the next month's upcoming movies! No problem though! We're only one day in to the month so I can salvage this so here goes:

 Daddy's Home

This looks like a one flop joke. I don't even think if it'll be worth seeing at Redbox, let alone a movie theater.
 The Heart of the Sea

I know this is something that I should want to go see, but my mind keeps screaming "No" so unless it comes to HBO looks like I'm going to have to miss this one entirely. 
 Point Break

Seriously, how in the world do they expect this one to top the original?! I'm not even going to give it a chance.
The Big Short

Another "true story" movie about the collapse of Mortgages at the start of the recession. Again, this is a movie I should be interested in. It has a star studded cast to boot but I'm really not feeling it. Can't exactly say why, but the trailers just aren't grabbing me.

And finally, let's talk about the movie that EVERYONE will be going to see on December 18th....

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Road Chip

Oh yeah baby! Megan is PUMPED for this movie! We may even go opening night to see it since there won't be anything else going on that weekend.

So that's all the movies there are to see this month folks. Slim pickings I know. But what are you gonna do about it right?

Hmmm... I wonder which December release will be the biggest Box Office hit?

My money's on the Chipmunks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy's Home looks hilarious. Wahlberg and Ferrell are awesome together, The Other Guys was great. You're missing some others:

The Revenant - Leo gets his Oscar
H8teful 8- Love me some Tarantino
Joy - David O Russell + Jennifer Lawrence = Awesome

-Melton

kidcardco said...

Dang! Forgot about the H8tful 8! You're right, that one also may be worth watching!