Thursday, December 24, 2015

Best Xmas Presents EVER!

So today I wanted to make a list of what some of my favorite presents were for Xmas as a kid:

 Years ago Dad bought us our SECOND Intellivision system and we LOVED it! This was our favorite console as kids and we'd broken our last one so Dad asked us for Xmas whether we would want ours fixed OR a new Nintendo system....we shocked him when we unanimously asked for Intellivision.

After getting it fixed it lasted exactly 2 weeks until a fight around who's turn it was next, broke out and damaged the system once again. After a thorough round of bottom beatings, Dad then got us a Nintendo and the rest is history!
What a game! This has to be the Top Xmas present for me, ever. I was so excited I screamed around the house for hours. It's still the best Mario game out there in my opinion.

So that's mine. What was yours?

No comments: