Thursday, December 03, 2015

Old Toys

Ok boys and girls, it's time to take a walk down memory lane once again to see if you remember some of the same toys I do from my childhood!

 Many a pointless essay was typed on this puppy. And every time you pushed the print back it switched to a new word (in alphabetical order of course) Man I love this toy back in the day!
 Who remembers feeling like a rock star while playing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star? I know I did!!
 This baby rattle was weird. Never understood it but for some reason like playing with it as much as my little brothers.
 And who can forget the add scale?! Where the biggest number out weights the smallest amount. The 5 was bigger than the 2, but if you put a 3 on the same side the scale would balance out. Genius! I played with this thing for hours not even realizing I was improving my math skills.

They should bring these things back. Who knew learning could be so much fun!!
 Finally we have a pop, click and link toys. Where we spent countless hours popping these things together and taking them apart.  
They came in all shapes and sizes and our household had them all!

Ok folks, that's it for today. Hope I was able to strike a little nostalgia in you for the day!

No comments: