Friday, December 11, 2015

Day of Thanksgiving 15 (continued)

It came to my attention that I didn't compete my last thankful day of Thanksgiving all the way thru, so I wanted to continue it today!

After speaking on my brothers and sister (who I now take back as being thankful for) I forgot to add my in-laws who I love and am thankful to them part of the family as well. (even Kajsa)
 I'm also thankful for the little munchkin's they've produced. I love my nephews to no end and I'm always happy to see their smiling faces, like Mr Otto's here!
Most importantly left of my list last month was the Mrs. My little buddy, who shares all her adventures with me and even tolerates mine (from time to time) I'm thankful for her putting up with this guy most of all!

I'd planned to end the posts this way last month, but guess I stopped in the middle of it and left some of the most important off the list by accident. But as we approach this holiday season, let us all be thankful for the ones around us.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: