Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015

I can't believe 2015 is already gone. The years seem to go bye faster the more I grow older!

Anyway, a lot of good things happened this year, I'll just name a few:

1) New nephew (Otto Wilkins) who hated me for the first 8 months of his life and now tolerates me as long as I leave him alone when he's watching his favorite show.

2) Penelope Jones. My new niece! She at least loves her Uncle Matt, since I can always get her to calm down and go to sleep.

3) My trip to GenCon. It was incredibly fun and I'd love to go again one day.

4) Other Comic Conventions I visited. I met Dave Dorman at Pensacon and got some cool board games at the Fanboy Expo. Making them both well worth the trip!

5) Traveling with Chase brought me to Albany, NY Columbus, OH and Tempe, AZ. It was fun to visit and see each one. I hope to be back to them again in 2016!

6) My essay for the upcoming Star Wars book got approved and I did 2 of my dinner theatres. Quite a feather in my cap when I look back on it all.

Now we just have to what awaits in 2016!

No comments: