Sunday, January 12, 2014

Febuary movie preview

Well it looks like this month there are only 2 movies trying to grab on to your wallet. Let's take a look at them both.
 Robocop

The only BIGGER waste of time would be to rent the re-make of Total Recall instead. This vomited revamp of a classic 80's movie will not only be forgotten by the end of the year but also be the butt of many jokes to come. (just wait and see) And though they get Samuel Jackson and Micheal Keaton to hoc it the fans, it won't be enough to fool me into seeing this movie as anything other than a dud!

The Monument's Men

Usually, I'd pass at this, but then I see Bill Murray's in it and I think "Maybe I'll get it on rental." Is it worth the price of admission to the moving picture show? Meh, maybe. But I think I can hold off till it's at Redbox and enjoy it all the more then.

Any other Box Office flops for next month I've failed to notice? Let me know...

No comments: