Thursday, January 02, 2014

2014 Resolutions

So 2014 is now here and I need to come up with some good resolutions. I didn't quite make my ones from last year since I was 5 pounds short of losing my goal weight so I guess finishing that one up is a no brainer to add this year but what else can I say?

1) Make "Elves" happen? I didn't get a lot of help from anyone this year, causing my show to crash and burn last year so for this year I'm ready to fight the odds again by campaigning my play earlier and stronger again this year. I already have my dinner theatre in the works of getting performed now all I have to do is concentrate on getting this off the ground next.

2) Make a Star Wars Expanded Universe channel on YouTube. I goal I've been thinking about doing already since there seems to be NO clear cut authority on the subject of Star Wars fiction out there, I may as well try to be the first one eh?

3) Find a new hobby. Since the Star Wars books are drying up (due to the upcoming release of the new film) and I don't draw comics anymore I need to come up with a few new hobbies to keep me busy during my down time. Hmmm...maybe write some more Star Wars fiction?

So there's my list so far for this year. Any resolutions for you in 2014? Do tell!

No comments: