Monday, October 01, 2012

Superhero Day




A few months ago, Charity, Morgan, CeJay and I all dressed up as superheros for Megan's class. We told stories, played games and spent some time answering all their questions (the #1 being "Where's Hulk?") It was a lot of fun and I found some more pics from that day to show you.

I've been doing a lot of cleaning up around the house, throwing away some of my worthless trash and making  so welcome extra space to make the closets less cluttered. I was browsing around the labby today when I came across these pics.

Everyone had a good time and I'm told we'll be doing it again soon, so I'll be sure to keep you better informed the next time I dress up as an idiot in front of a class of little kids.

Ok, more Dragon Con videos are around the corner, just wanted to take a break and say hello!

No comments: