Monday, October 22, 2012

Dragon Con pics (11)

Where in the world in Carmen San Diego? Right here!
 Megan just got done with this show but at Dragon Con some people from Cats showed up. Megan really liked their costumes.
 Cheetarah from Thundercats...now if she can only tell me where that blasted samoflange is!!!
 CONDORMAN!!!! BEST COSTUME EVER!!!! Too bad the wind was blowing in this picture, the wings, the boots and the mask looked like they were straight out of the movie!! Except for being Hispanic he could've fooled me! I saw him while on the 2nd floor and rushed to get downstairs and outside for a pic with him. I truly was blown away by the costume.

Megan didn't get it though...too bad the movie's impossible to get these days or I'd rent it for us to watch one night...then she'd really be confused as to why I love it so much!
 The pic got caught off but it's Johnny from the Karate Kid! Cobra Kai costume and everything! He even had the hair and slightly resembled the actor who play him in the 80's.
 The Dread Pirate Roberts from The Princess Bride. Sadly he was talking while the picture was taken. There were actually more than one dressed up as him.
 The Shredder and April O'Neal. Before you ask, no. There were no Ninja Turtles there. Odd.
 Spy vs Spy. Mad Magazine, but I knew them better from their Nintendo game.
 Voltron. Did you know I was a member of their fan club back in the day? When that membership card came in the mail I thought I was someone important! (dweebish, I know)

That's all the Dragon Con pics I have. Next up, pics from our recent trip to Fan Days in Dallas, TX

Have a good week folks!

No comments: