Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hyperspace shorts!!

OK. Geek alert!

For the past two years I've been searching for the exclusive Hyperspace shorts that could only be viewed thru the Star Wars fan club. When I'd tried to join years ago they told me they were cancelling the club and making all material free in a year when the last of the subscriptions ran out.

Of course, they lied. The site went down and all the material went with it. I was crushed. For years I've uselessly spent my time searching for these hard to get Star Wars stories.

Until...

Del Rey's website posted them all but ONE!! And to make matters worse, it was the one I wanted most to read! "Death in the Slave Pits of Lorrd"

Don't get me wrong, it was great to read the other shorts but it's almost as if they designed a specific kind of torture for me by not providing the one short I wanted to read! INCREDIBLE!

Since then I've sent notes to Del Rey that have all been ignored. I'm sad that my long wait has netted me all but that story.

Ok, my nerdy rant is done.

No comments: