Monday, October 08, 2012

Dragon Con pics (1)

For the next few weeks I'll be posting tons of Draon Con pics! (I know it's been a while but I've been busy)
 First off, check out the Planet of the Apes! Not bad! Cool thing about them is that their mouths moved too just like in the movies!
 Jewel Staite signing the Firefly DVD's. She (like the rest of the cast we've met this year) was really nice.
 Rainbow Bright and Friends....not sure about the dudes dressing up though... little too "bright" for me!
 This was a creative group of folks who decided to make an homage to William Shatner by mimicking super heros in his name. In the case of "Shatgirl" however I believe the joke backfired.
 Just a couple of dweebs at Dragon Con hamming it up for all the folks shooting cameras.
Fat Wonder Woman Megan was too embarrassed to take a picture of so she snuck one from behind. This lady KNITTED her costume. (even the crown!) I think next time I go I plan on taking pics with all the fat super heros out there. (There was one for every super hero out there and it was "glorious")

More tomorrow...

No comments: