Saturday, October 06, 2012

AU-ful

I haven't been posting anything about Auburn this year and you all know why.

We're terrible this year! Gene rode high off Tuberville's recruits for 2 years and since last year the deck of cards has been tumbling down.

What can I say that I haven't already said? He's an awful coach. I've been saying that from the very beginning. His recruits STINK and so do we now thanks to him!

We should have lost against ULM, we should lose the rest of our schedule. And you know what? I'd be happy with it, only because it would get rid of Chizic!!

Honestly, the man's a clown and it's about time the War Eagle nation stopped drinking the orange and blue koolaid and WAKE UP!

So for now, I'll let the football season pass me bye as I spend my time watching some exciting baseball playoffs!!!

No comments: