Sunday, October 14, 2012

Star Wars Reader's Companion

I want this book. It's essentially a guide for people who want to read Star Wars but don't know where to start. Pablo Hidalgo had the dream job of reading every piece o Star Wars literature there was out there and combining it into this.

It's divided into eras of the Star Wars timeline and is most impressive. I was happy to see he mentioned a lot of the books I already had. The coolest thing about this book is it's the first time anyone's ever tried to straighten out the enormousness timeline disaster that is the Clone Wars. And even though he shy's away from a lot of the comic books that go with it, it's still a fantastic job which is why I'm adding it onto my X-mas list for the year.

Sorry I had to geek out there but I won't let it happen again...at least until next week.

No comments: