Thursday, October 11, 2012

Dragon Con pics (4)

A pic of me and the gentle giant himself, Haggred. He was taller than me!
 LOOK!! LOOK!! It's the ninja-pirate mushroom from Weebl and the Bob!! GET IT?! No? Oh.... I'm such a nerd.
 Me with Todd Breitenstein, President of Twilight Creations. The maker of my favorite board game "Zombies!!!" Truth be told I was super excited to meet him, they were actually the reason I went to Dragon Con in the first place.

Both he and his wife were extremely nice and not only did I grab some sweet stuff from his table but also a couple of promo cards that were only available at Dragon Con!! (and yes I did geek out about it afterwards, ask Megan)
 Me with Bilbo, Dumbledore and Gandalf....wait, what Dumbledore doing in this picture?!
Me with Joker McDonald. Loved the idea for that costume.
 Me and the Rocketeer, another great costume. Doesn't he look just like him?
Me with the Master Chief from Halo. This reminds me, I need to get Halo 4 when it comes out!

No comments: