Saturday, October 13, 2012

New Blog makeover

I can't sleep tonight so I'm giving my blog a major overhaul. Lost? Here's a few tips.

Throw your courser over to the right. See the new bar window? You can see my new profile, blog archives, photo, blog links and (most importantly) where you can subscribe to the blog and be notified whenever I make a post.

You'll also notice at the bottom of every post now, you may Google +1, Tweet or Like my post on Facebook. No, I'm not getting a Facebook page but at least I'm offering that option now.

At the top, there's several new ways to view my blog. Classic, Flipcard, Magazine, Etc. I suggest you browse around for your favorite.

But check out the coolest of the cools in the upper right hand side. A SEARCH button! Wanna read one of my old comic strips like Snakes or Balloons? Just type in the name and every one of them will pop up! Cool right?

I'll also be making weekend post in Oct so keep an eye out for them.

That's all for now, I'm going to stick around for sunrise and cry now.

C-ya!

No comments: