Sunday, October 07, 2012

New Years Resolutions (update)

Well it's been almost 10 months since I made my New Years Resolutions. Now it's time to look back and see what I've gotten accomplished from them, so far this year:

1) Throw one thing away a day.

CHECK! I've spent the last few weeks rummaging through all the junk I have and can safely say I've thrown away enough things for TWO times a day!!

I'm really proud of myself too because with all that junk gone I have WAY more space in the house than before. It feels good to have everything in order and looking neat!

2) Make more YouTube post.

CHECK! So far at least. I have to admit, were it not for last month I wouldn't have been keeping that promise up, but my goal was to make one post per month and though it took a while to get caught up, I'm now at 10 posts! All I have to do is come up with a few more and I'll be good on that one!

3) Don't hold out hope for my Mets.

DOUBLE CHECK! I knew it was going to be a lousy season and I was right. My only relief is to see we beat all the analyst projections and didn't finish last in our division. (we finished 2nd to last)

4) Write more.

Eeeeeeee.... this is where I stumble. I'm just now finishing the first three acts of my dinner theatre and hope to have it done by the end of the year if not this month. IF I finish it by then I'll have kept my resolution but it's going to be close.

Ok folks, what about you? How are you doing with your resolutions or did you give up after week 2 of this year?

No comments: