Monday, October 29, 2012

Most embarrassing movies I've ever seen

So a question I always like to ask is what movie are you most embarrassed to admit you've seen in theaters. I have 2 that come to mind...

 Oh yeah, saw it opening weekend...while I was in college!! Embarrassing since I should have outgrown them by then but couldn't resist going to see the movie...now it's more of a regret.
But it doesn't beat the MECCA of all terrible movies as this one does. Yep, it actually premiered in theaters and yes, I was there to see it. I even knew at the time it was going to be bad. In fact, White Fang taps into his Indian spirit at the end end the movie, jumps off a cliff and transforms into an eagle!

I wish I was making that up.

Why did I do it? The party I was with wanted to go see it. I know, I know... when you have friends who want to see White Fang 2 it's time to get new friends!

To this day though, this movie would be hard to top!

What about you? Any embarrassing movies you care to admit too?

No comments: