Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Top 5 big ticket items I'd like to own!

 We all got a wish list of things we'd like to have around the house. Here's my Top 5!


I've used a pressure washer before and fell in love with it! I had built up the Amazon gifts cards to purchase one last year but instead decided to use them all to pay for a Christmas present for the Mrs. Yep....I $400 present that she wanted real badly.....and still hasn't used.  
At our old house during a hurricane we lost power for over a day. I was miserable. Now that we've moved to a new location I worry about it happening more often (since we're not located across from a water pump which got top priority for electricity or else the city would flood) So next time, we'll at least have minimal power to carry us through the nights. 
I've borrowed steam cleaners before in the past and LOVE them! I wish I could own one, I'd use it every 4 months guaranteed! And the more frequent the cleanings the more effective it is at keeping the carpet looking brand new!
A leaf blower would be great. Not needed at the old house but now we're surrounded by trees and I'm really in need of one now. This may be my #1 priority to purchase the next time I have the money to spend on one. 
Shark vacuums are THE BEST! The former owner left us theirs and it's been INCREDIBLE! I hate our old one and want it replaced with another one of these beauties! Probably #2 on my "buy list" at this point. 


No comments: