Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Ranking the Bang drinks (part 2)

 Let's get back to it!


20) Radical Skadattle

Taste like tropical skittles. It's fine, and more unique than Power Punch which is why it outranks the rest I mentioned earlier. 


19) Rainbow Unicorn

Taste like regular skittles. The company is adamant these two drinks are different and they are....barely. The fact that they look similar tells me the company knows it too. If they would've changed the color scheme they may have fooled folks, but not the consumers know the truth at how similar these two flavors are.  

18) Cotton Candy

This was the very first flavor that I ever tried. Really enjoyed it and would try it again but since exploring other flavors it's moved way down on the list. It's a little too sweet to drink more than one back to back days. I haven't had one in years but would probably try one soon enough when the opportunity presented itself. 

17) Citrus Twist

The 3rd flavor found at Dollar Tree. It used to taste like orange peels to me at first but now it taste different and I like it! I get these all the time when I stop by the store. Best flavor available at a discount. 

True, without the discount I wouldn't drink as many of these but that being said, if you like orange flavor, this one's pretty good!



16) Raging Raspberry Hibiscus

Sadly this newer flavor didn't perform as well as I'd hoped. It good and I'll try it again when I see one, but it doesn't beat their previous Raspberry flavor which is a shame, so it sits a little lower here on the list. 

15) Cherry Blade Lemonade

A lot of folks LOVE this flavor. I think it got 2nd place on a poll hosted by Bang. It taste like the sonic Cherry Limade so it's good but again, I wish they'd let the cherry flavor go solo on its own for once. That said, I have this one all the time because it's included in the Sam's Club pack I frequently buy. 


14) Purple Haze

A grape flavor I enjoy more and more these days. Again, it comes in the Sam's Club pack but I like it better than #15 so that's saying something. Megan hasn't tried this one yet but she loves grape so I'm sure this would make her Top 5. 

13) Delish Strawberry Kiss

The 2nd strawberry drink they came out with and it's better than the first one. Again, it'd rank higher on my list if they hadn't have come out with an even BETTER one down the road. 


12) Blue Razz

This is fans #1 flavor. I love it too but it's certainly not in my Top 10! It's part of the Sam's Club pack I get and IS good. But like you see...there's 11 more flavors I love more! That being said, this is a solid flavor and I can see why it's everyone's favorite. 



11) Purple Guava Pear

I'd forgotten how good this was until Megan brought me one back from the grocery store a few weeks ago and it was GREAT! Very unique flavor and surprisingly good!

I'll be back tomorrow with the Top 10



No comments: