Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Ranking the Bang drinks!

 Here I go, on a quest to rank all 32 flavors!


32) Birthday Bash

Nasty. Plain out nasty. Tastes like someone ate too much birthday cake and puked in a can for people to drink it. 


31) Key Lime Pie

I hate Key Lime Pie so no surprise here. Oddly enough, this is one of Megan's favorites. But I see it at the discount store Ollies all the time so that tells me it isn't selling much either. 

30) Pina Colada

Another one I hate but I also hate Pina Colada's. Again, this is one of Megan's favorites and if you enjoy the taste of the real thing, you'd like this too. 


29) Blue and Yellow Lemoncello

Walmart exclusive that taste AWFUL. Though I'd try it above the rest I've mentioned so far. Sucks that the one exclusive drink I can easily get, is the worst tasting one out of the bunch.


28) Whole Lotta Chocolata

If Tootsie Roll made an energy drink this would be it. It's not the worst. I've had it more than once and maybe would try it again after a few more months, so now my list is going from "garbage" to "meh"


27) Champagne

There are 3 Bang flavors at Dollar Tree. This is one of them. It used to be one of my favorites back in the early days but now it's near the bottom of my list. I'll drink it every once in a while but mainly because it only cost $1.25


26) Wyldin' Watermelon

I hate the taste of watermelon....but....this one isn't the worst. Not sure I'd try it again, but the fact I wasn't repulsed by it surely doesn't place it last on this list. 


25) Root Beer Blaze

The 2nd available flavor at Dollar Tree. The first time I had one back in the day I thought it was the worst flavor of the batch! But since trying it more at Dollar Tree, I've discovered it's not so bad after all. I've actually drank a few since then. 

24) Frose Rose

Back when this was the only strawberry flavor they had it wasn't so bad. But since then, they've come out with 2 better tasting flavors which has bumped this one lower on my list. 


23) Miami Cola

A lot of people say this is their least favorite. But it taste so much like Josta, an old drink from the 90's before energy drinks were created. It was a highly caffeinated cola that didn't taste that good but we loved drinking it because it was banned in a lot of states for having too much caffeine.  

I'll have one every once in a while but I can't have too many of them. They'd get old fast. 

22) Black Cherry Vanilla

If it didn't have vanilla, this one would be higher up on my list. In fact, I'd wish they'd make something more like that. But this one isn't terrible. If Megan brought me back one from the grocery store I wouldn't complain. 

21) Power Punch

This one is right down the middle for me. It's fine but nothing that special. There's nothing I dislike about it, just 20 more flavors I'd rather choose is all. Not really a ringing endorsement but this is one I have no complaints about (unlike the others) so I ranked it here. 

I'll be back with more tomorrow!


No comments: