Thursday, July 28, 2022

Ranking the Bang drinks (part 3)

 

10) Bangster Berry

Blueberry flavor. My favorite. The problem with this drink is it's hard to find in stores these days. In fact, I never see it at all anymore which is why it's not higher on my list. You have to special order them online a cost, which sucks. Who knows how high it'd rank if I could try it again. 

9) Starblast

Another early favorite of mine when I first started drinking these. I've had it recently and moved it down the list a little. This is Megan's #1. 


8) Peach Mango

Another flavor that wouldn't have made it this high on the list unless I'd had it recently. It's amazing!! I love peach and it's such a smooth flavor that I plan on getting it more regularly from now on. 


7) Purple Kiddles

It taste like the purple Flintstone vitamins from my childhood. I know that sounds weird, but I love it! Unfortunately like Bangster Berry this is a very hard flavor for me to find. I see it very rarely and always get it if I do. 


6) Strawberry Blast

THE BEST strawberry flavored drink. It's like fresh strawberries. Really impressed by this one. Only one gas station in town carries it and when we lived in Monroe, I'd stop by every Sunday on the way to church and pick up a can. 

Now that we live in West Monroe I haven't been back but really should. It's one of the best flavors they have!


5) Sour Heads

A former #1 for me. I still love it just gotten a little tired of them since I have so many. It's also in the Sam's Club pack I get and is the best of the bunch as far as I'm concerned. 


4) Lemon Drop

Another former #1 that is incredibly hard to find. BUT I just discovered a gas station 2 miles down the road that carries it! So I'll be trying one again soon. I LOVE this flavor. Sweet and refreshing! Could climb back into my #1 if I could get it more regularly. 


3) Swirly Pop

Man. I hate that this exclusive drink from 7-11 is one of my absolute favorites! I had to order them straight from their website, which is the only way to get them. It taste different to everyone who's reviewed it, including me. 

I just ran out of my supply a month ago but won't order any more for the time being. Sucks there's not a single 7-11 near me. 


2) Candy Apple Crisp

I love this flavor more and more everyday. The apple is dominate in the flavor here and I don't know why but it's a really good taste!


1) Nectarine Blueberry

(sigh) I hate that this is my #1 only because it's another exclusive flavor from Vitamin Shoppe....which we don't have ANYWHERE near us! I got one when I went to Huntsville for my cousin's wedding. 

I loved it. Blueberry with a sweet nectarine flavor thrown in the mix. It unbelievable and unless I order it straight from Bang's website, I won't be able to get it again. 

Blueberry is a flavor I LOVE and this is the best one in the batch. 

All hail the current #1!

What new flavor will they come out with next? I don't know but I'm excited to find out!

No comments: