Tuesday, June 22, 2021

This Present Darkness (Review)


 It's been since I was a kid when my Dad last read this to us. So one of the other series I decided to grab from his collection was this one and re-read it. 

I love the way Peretti writes. Lots of dialogue and fast paced action. It really flows as you read it and with angels and demons battling unseen in the world of men it makes for an engaging story. 

The story revolves around 2 characters who are new in town. One owns the local paper and is uncovering a conspiracy the encompasses the whole town while the other is a pastor with a small church who is dealing with demons trying to break up his congregation and drive him out of town.

I heard at one point this was considered to become a movie. Too bad it never happened. It would have been interesting to see. 

No comments: