Monday, November 02, 2020

Top 100 Review (#40-31)

 

#40

Simple racing game around the board with the fun mechanic of being able to hop on top of another player and move with them. This game moved up 8 spots because of the fun factor and the fact that the Mrs loves it. I think it's not done climbing my list just yet. 


#39

A new game on my list that shocked my friends when they saw how low it ranked but that only gives it room to grow next year, which I have no doubt it will. 


#38

Another new game added to my list which is incredible fun. However, it is a two player game which means it may fall slightly on the list next year. 


#37

Another new game from Waddington. Love the look, the pieces and the gameplay to it. But I have a feeling it may drop slightly on the list next year since the "newness" factor will have cooled by then. Doesn't mean it isn't a great game though!



#36

These two games keep rising on my list though only by 1 spot this year. I think it's found it's spot on the my list now and won't be moving up anymore. I still like Under Siege better but will play both all the same. 


#35

A new game on my list I'm so thankful to have in my collection. Though the ice tray is a little fractured, the game still is playable but I may buy one of the reskins of the game and play that instead from now on. 


#34

This game only climbed 1 spot on my list but looking at the games ranked around it, that's quite an accomplishment. I love motorized games and this is one of my favorites to play. I don't think it'll ever crack my Top 30 due its simplicity but I also don't believe it'll fall below 40 on the list either. 


#33

GREAT Batman game but drops 6 spots on the list because it does go a little long in the tooth. But the minis and art to this game are amazing none-the-less!


#32

Though the reprint of the game IS nice, I even got to play my older version too for the first time and years and absolutely enjoyed it! This game soared 47 spots up the list and I think it'll push up to even higher spots in the coming years thanks to the reprint. 


#31

Even though it was an election year this game still dropped 15 spots due to poor, poor, pieces. I wish it looked better because the gameplay IS fun. But now that the election year will pass, this game's going to tumble down the list in later years. 


No comments: