Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Top 100 Review (#30-21)

 

#30

My version's called "Gold" and even though this push your luck game dropped 9 spots this year, its still a solid game that I will never win! Ravensburger has made a big impression on me this year. Such a great company for games!


#29

Another game that dropped 11 spots on my list but only because it was a two player game. Next time I plan to put more rides up for bid so that all locations would be owned by everyone before the end of the game. That may improve its ranking for next year. 


#28

There's no doubt in my mind that this is a fun game. BUT player elimination is the down side which is why it slipped 9 spots on the list this year. I still think it remains a Top 30 game by 2021. 


#27

In an election year this game shines. Rising 16 spots on the list I don't think it'll get any higher than this. Unless he wins the election, this game will sink back down the list in the coming years. 


#26

The newest game on my list to hit the highest too! I love this playdough game and so do my nephews. If we keep playing in into the next year, this game WILL move up the list, mark my words. 


#25

The only game from my collection that I have the original copy of. It shot up the list 16 spots this year and I think it'll hold it's ground next year. 


#24

Marvelous game! Just can't get the maximum player count to maximize its potential! It dropped 10 spots this year and will drop or rise depending on what type of game I can get to the table in 2021. 


#23

Moving up 6 spots I believe this game is destined to be in my Top 20 when 2021 comes around. Accept no substitutes for this masterpiece!


#22

Rising 6 spots this game just missed the Top 20 and I'm afraid will never see a higher ranking on the list going forward. Since the show never happened here in town (thanks COVID) the interest in this game will fade hard from my friends and gaming group. Too bad, it's a great bluffing game!


#21

It shifted 3 spots up the list but I don't know if it has enough to get any further. The "take that" element where multiple players can team up on another player is just too brutal. But the game on its own is wonderful and I love bringing it out every time!

No comments: