Wednesday, November 04, 2020

Top 100 Review (#20-11)

 

#20

Dropping 8 spots on my list because my oldest nephew has lost his love of the game it won't get played as much without his evolvement. I don't see it moving back up the list anytime soon but it will continue to slowly drop in 2021. 



#19

Dropping down 6 spots I wonder if it'll ever see my Top 10 again. They are both great games but have lost their luster with my group lately. Straight up "war" game so I get though I wish I could play them more in the coming year. 


#18

Falling 14 spots our of the top 10 was wild for me. It just shows what a great collection of vintage games I have. So much fun to play, I believe this stays in the Top 20 from here on out. 


#17

This game only dropped 2 spots in its sophomore year on my list. Completely perfect for the theme, I think it stays the same around the list next year. 


 #16

This game moved up 7 spots to secure a spot in the Top 20. I think it may be here to stay. Great electronic game that improves with the player count. 


#15

Moving up a massive 24 spots on the list, I have a feeling this game is gunning to make it in the Top 10 next year. Every time I play, the game continues to get better! Classic Ravensburger!


#14

A former #1 that fell 3 more spots in 2020 but remains a solid electronic game in my collection. I really thing a 4 player game of this could improve its standing but whether it gets back into my Top 10 I'm doubtful. 


#13

Dropping 3 spots only due to awesome games on this list. I hear its getting a reprint and I'm interested in what it will be. I know there's room for improvement, I just hope they don't try to over think what those improvements will be. 


 #12

Rising 24 spots on the list this game is destined to be in the Top 10 next year. My wife loves it and it only get better the more player you have. Lovely game. 


#11

Former #1 that moved up 6 spots and ALMOST made it back in to the Top 10 but I'm not sure it can break in to that list due to the tough competition that surrounds it. But it stays in the Top 20 for next year. 

No comments: