Thursday, May 14, 2020

Every Picture Tells a Story (35)

This woman was using my brush in my dorm room at summer camp back in 93. The mystery was, I didn't take the picture or know who she was in the first place.

This was one of those times when you were surprised by the developed film you got. I'd never seen this person before and was confused as to what had happened. I knew it was taken at the summer camp because she was wearing the camp t-shirt for that year. But for years I didn't know who she was until one of my buddies identified her as a friend of his from high school who was with his group that year at summer camp.

The story goes, he was moving in to the same dorm room as I was and being goofy the girls were playing around when one of them picked up my camera and snapped a shot.

Her name was Melodi and though I don't think I ever met her face to face, I was able to call her years later and thank her for the pic.

No comments: