Wednesday, October 30, 2019

November Movie Preview

Ok let's go!

 A Beautiful Day

I'll be honest, I'm interested in this one. I like Tom Hanks, I'm interested in Mr Rogers and I'll be honest, the movie looks good! Just may have to watch this one!


 Terminator: Dark Fate

Look! Linda Hamilton's Back!! LOOK! Arnold's back!! LOOOOOOK!!! I don't care. PASS

 Dr Sleep

I shouldn't care about this movie. But a sequel to the shining has me intrigued. I also love Ewan McGregor....hmmm.... Megan won't have to push very hard to get me to see this  with her.

 Frozen 2

Yeah I'll watch this...when it comes out to rent! I don't see how this will be better than the first and I certainly don't need to see it any time soon. I enjoyed the first one, sure but a sequel for these characters doesn't move me into the theater anytime soon.

Lady and the Tramp

Vomit in a bag. Megan will want to see this and I will avoid it like the plague!!!

Did I miss a movie? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments: