Thursday, September 13, 2018

What the Future holds

Here's a few things of what I'd like to see in the future:

No More gasoline

I so wish we could get off the dependency of gas. We're getting gouged at the pumps, Big Oil's getting richer and there's better ways to make cars more efficient and get longer miles without depending on black crude.

I'm not an activist against fracking, I just think there should be more options in how a vehicle operates.

Hover cars

Been wanting this one since I was a kid. Hope I get to see one in the future before I go. I'd splurge for one too, just to ride in one while I could.

Faster Internet

I look forward to the day when I can tell others how super slow the internet was in my day. It's awful how slow it's been over the past 10 years with hardly any improvement in speed. I wonder if the internet will ever be fast enough to make me happy.

Guess we'll have to wait and see....hopefully that wait won't last too long!


No comments: