Thursday, September 20, 2018

Throw up record

When I was 16 I got sick on our beach vacation. I threw up so bad it hurt my insides the entire night thereafter. It was after that moment I decided I'd try my best never to let it happen again.

25 years later and I'm still keeping that record, though there have been some close calls here and there. Food poisoning at my grandmothers house one night had everyone running for the bathrooms. I had some inner turmoil through out the night but shortly thereafter I made a comeback and held it in.

Other times with the flu had me face first over a toilet but nothing happening. I remember thinking when it happened last year that I was about to bust the record but thankfully kept it in again. There's been some close calls over the year but this is a record I'm happy to own for many more years to come.

Time will tell when the streak will end....

No comments: