Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Silver Surfer Comic Review

Didn't even know I had this series until looking in to the back of my final box. Not many comics in this collection but it did start at #1 which is always fun to see!

I have no idea who thought this would be a good idea for a comic book but for the first couple of issues it wasn't that bad. There was a moment in the series I thought the comic was going to be great, due to the humor infused for a few issues but sadly they backed away from the silliness and went straight for the strange space sagas that bored you.

Finding our more about the Surfer's character was good. And seeing some familiar space beings from other comics was a nice surprise here and there, but overall I can't recommend anyone reading the series.  There just wasn't enough to hold my interest.

On to the next (and final) comic series in my collection....Daredevil.

No comments: