Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Top 3 Cruises I'd like to go on

I enjoy cruises. Though I haven't been on one in over 10 years, I'd still like to go on another one someday. Here's the Top 3 I'd like to sail on:

3) Disney Cruise

This was the last one I went on and I'd like to try it again because I hear there's even more to do on them then there was back then. A lot can change in a decade and I have no doubt the Mouse had made great strides to compete in the battle over other cruise ships.

2) Alaskan Cruise

I hear they're awesome and by looking at the pictures I believe it. Not really sure if I'd have fun on a winter trip but I'd still give it a try to see the great state of Alaska.

1) Bahamas Cruise

But out of them all I'm a sucker for the beaches! A Bahamas cruise would be my #1 pick to sail the open seas on. I'd want to do it in the winter too so that way while it's cold here, I can be warm down there!

May try to go on one in 2019, we'll see if that turns out to happen or not.



No comments: