Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Harry Potter World

 I have to confess, every time we go to Harry Potter World I'm amazed at the detail.
 Hogwarts alone is amazing to look at.
 They're even expanding it next year with a train ride to BOTH parks! A marvelous idea that I believe will pay off well.
 As you can tell, Megan really liked taking pictures of this thing.
 That's my "Hogs Mead" face.
 Fake snow but the town looks so real when you're walking thru it.
 We didn't stop and eat at the Hogs Head restaurant because the menu didn't look that good to us. We DID however get their "Meal Deal" which was well worth the price. I'll speak more on that at another time.
 This picture was taken from Jurassic Park World, where you could easily see the castle from there.
K, Harry Potter vids coming up tomorrow. Don't miss it!

No comments: