Saturday, November 16, 2013

December Movie Releases!

Great googley moogley! Is it already time to talk about upcoming movies for December?!

Ok, let's do this!

 47 Ronin

Dang! I love Keanu Reeves and though I hope the movie does well for his sake, I don't see me in theaters watching it. Sorry, it just doesn't strike a chord with me.
 Anchorman 2

Um...YES PLEASE! I'm hoping all the funny clips aren't just in the previews. This is a movie long awaited for. I just hope it pays off.
 Saving Mr Banks

A movie with Walt Disney being played by Tom Hanks....HECK YA!! I'm really looking forward to this story about how Walt got the rights to Mary Poppins. The actual stories pretty good but I wonder if Disney will put themselves in a good light because in reality P.L. Travers WAS NOT happy with Walt after the movie got made and refused to deal with Disney (much less set foot in America) ever again.
The Hobbit: The Desolation of a Legendary Novel

Here we have part 2 of the Hobbit...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: