Wednesday, June 13, 2018

You Suck

I just read another hilarious article titled "Star Wars Fans Don't Understand Star Wars" They should have just titled it "You Suck: The Media's ongoing war against Star Wars fans who didn't go see Solo"

I've never seen so much hate thrown on fandom before. It's wild. Why journalist should be upset with fans not going to see a movie, or hating Last Jedi is beyond me. I'm guessing they don't receive a kick back from Disney if the movie bombs?! There's really no explanation.

Yet all of this is only adding fuel to the fan fire they've created. If Episode 9 under-performs at the Box Office next year what are they going to say? How does bashing the fans earn their loyalty to the franchise?!

Every other studio in the industry must cringe at what's happening with Lucasfilm right now. I can't imagine why they or the media insist on putting down the fans at every turn.

And the ditch keeps getting deeper.....

No comments: