Wednesday, June 13, 2018

...and then there's this.

The "Down with Disney's Treatment of Franchises and...." whatever, has taken credit for just about everything in the world....and it's one of the smallest "fan" pages on Facebook.

But EVERY news article I see believes it.

I'm sorry, but I can't see this page (which looks fake) being the reason that Solo bombed, Kelly Marie Tran left Twitter, the Amazon Jungle disappearing, World Hunger and Global Warming. (those last few the page hasn't taken credit for....yet)

I do admit it's impressive for such a small site to take credit for things this massive and everyone believe them.

It's like me proclaiming my YouTube channel is the reason the sun rises in the East every morning. I mean, seriously folks?!

But as the days go by I see more and more people giving this page credit and acknowledging them as a real threat.

Wow.  How stupid are we that we'll believe anything these days.

BTW- I'm the reason 4th of July became a holiday in the US. 

No comments: