Friday, June 01, 2018

June Movie Preview

Ok, so we actually have a few here to talk about this month, let's do it!

Action Point

Practically another Jackass movie in the vein of what Bad Grandpa was....and Megan and I LOVED Bad Grandpa so this movie gets a "thumbs up" at the box office for us! The trailer looks good to. Can't believe I'm looking forward to this!

Incredibles 2

I liked the first one, but I didn't LOVE it like everyone else did when it came out. Now that it's been years since the first movie came out, can this one be any good or will it end up like Cars 2? I may wait on this one for Redbox unless Megan forces my hand.

Jurassic World: Forbidden Kingdom

Each time a sequel comes out, it's a step down than the previous. Will this one be able to buck that trend or will we continue to see this franchise spiral into the dirt? Megan's going to want to see this the moment it comes out so there's no way I can avoid this. If Jeff Goldblum has a co-starring role it'll be bearable. But me feels his cameo in the trailer is all we'll see from this beloved actor in the film.


Ocean's 8

Horror of horrors! This looks TERRIBLE! I will be avoiding it at all costs! First Ghostbusters now this? What's next? An all-male cast for a "Brothers of the Traveling Ya-ya Pants" movie?!

MAKE IT STOP!!

No comments: