Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Blast from the past (Part 2)

Today we're looking at things I remember from our kitchen back in the day!

Ah, the upside down coke glass from 7-Up (the Un-Cola) Mom still may have a few of these in her cabinets but I remember drinking out of them all the time as a kid. To be honest, I liked them. It felt like drinking out of a beaker!

 Next up is Mom's Tupperware. Not sure if they make them like this anymore but this is how I remember them from my childhood.
 I don't think Mom has any of these anymore but these were the glasses I grew up having my milk and coke in!

Though the color's off slightly, these are very similar to the cups we had for breakfast as well.....man those colors are ugly.

Finally is the old fashioned TV Trays. To the best of my knowledge, ours looked similar to these. Gold colored stands and a brown table top. I remember breaking these bad boys out whenever Dad was at an evening meeting and Mom would let us watch the Original Star Trek series while we ate. Good times!!

See you tomorrow folks!

No comments: