Saturday, June 30, 2018

Nightmare Mets



Oh man... has it been a rough season to watch. With the exception of April absolutely NOTHING has worked out for the Mets. Hitting, pitching, fielding, it's hard to point the finger at where to start. The Mets aren't just bad, they're down right HORRENDOUS this year.

I swear my tear ducts now shed blood that carries a portion of my soul out of my body every time I watch a game. There's only one thing left to do to prevent the season from becoming a total wash...

...bring up Tim Tebow. He's doing well in AA right now and is almost a lock for AAA later this season. But why not go ahead and bump him to the majors with the Mets. It wouldn't make our season any worse. In fact, attendance would jump, ESPN would televise our games constantly, America would watch and Tebow (whether strike out or hit) would make the highlights of Sports Center each day!

You can't buy better coverage than that?!

Seriously, think about the fans? They'd love this. We already know our season is a wash, why not go ahead and have some fun with it in the second half?

It's be more enjoyable than what I'm seeing now....

No comments: