Monday, June 18, 2018

(More) Boardgames I wish they'd make

So last year I spoke about board games, I'd love to see made from my favorite movies and TV shows. Today I thought I'd give a few more!

Stargate

I know they already made a game back in the day but it wasn't very good. I'm hoping someone comes along and gets the rights to make an awesome game. I loved the show and KNOW someone can come up with good mechanics for it.

Karate Kid

After watching Cobra Kai I started looking for a retro board game but THEY NEVER MADE ONE?!? I'm shocked! Back in the 80's it was all about making board games from kids movies. Guess someone in the ad department dropped the ball on this one. But now, I'd love to see one come out!

Tremors

The one franchise that doesn't have ANY merchandise! I still can't believe that. I know a board game would be awesome too if someone like Gale Force Nine picked up the rights. I'm mind boggled why no one has attempted to make this yet?!



No comments: