Friday, October 07, 2022

Project Elite: Worst Mega Bosses

 The 2016 version of the game came with Mega Bosses which were extremely difficult to kill. Here's my rankings of each one, with #1 being the worst!!!


#3

Let me first be clear that even though this one ranks last, it's STILL one I never want to see hit the board. This Boss has a health equal to the number of aliens on the board with a minimum or 12 and defaults back to that number at the end of every round if not killed. 

Brutal. 


#2

I don't remember each of their names so I'm not listing them here. Not that it's important. Only what they DO in the game is. This one makes everyone roll with one less die until killed. Ensuring all players stop what they're doing for the round and attack him until he's dead, wasting an entire round usually to do so. 


#1 


But the worst one I hate seeing out there is this one. It cuts movement down in half and forces you to roll two move symbols to move one space. 


Awful.

I hate this guy. Hard to even get to, to even kill. Most times when he enters the game, you're all screwed. It's almost impossible to win at this point because it's so hard to move anywhere on the board. 

Hate him. 

No comments: