Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Project Elite (2020) Characters Ranked (2)

 

14) Kara

Like an earlier version of the game, this character can avoid 6 alien moves per round. Not my cup of tea but she does get picked from time to time because of it. And of course this is Megan's favorite character to play. I can't deny she comes in handy however. More than once we've been saved from disaster by Kara and her ability. 


13) Angela

A weird ability in that if she rolls 2 moves she can jump over a character and kill them. Neat trick but how often does it happen? I haven't seen it happen that much but it depends on the situation too. This could come in handy on mission, allowing her to move across the board at a rapid rate. Never played her before but it's a cool concept. 


12) Kili

When he rolls two alien move signs he gets to fire his own built in cannon and on a 5+ hits. Kinda nice to have since rolling multiple alien dice is pretty common in the game. It's nice to take a pot shot at the enemy along with any weapons you already have. 

The more damage the better!


11) Dante

With him you get 3 re-roll tokens to use per round. Not bad when talking about hits and if you've got the good gun this leads to a massive advantage. 

As you see these one's I've ranked in the middle has potential to be great in the game under certain situations. 


10) Anya

She gets unlimited weapons. Which makes her an absolute favorite for my nephews when we play. Though I see the advantages to having this, I still think there's 10 other characters who are a lot better. To me, it'd be a lot to keep up with on what gun shoots at what distance for how much. I think it'd slow down your actions in a round but my nephews love her anyway. 


9) Aloria

The other Alien Ally in the game who's power is pretty cool. After killing an alien she can push another alien one space anywhere on the board. Really beneficial under several situations. For some reason a lot of people don't like playing with her but I find that power very handy at times! Really like this ability to move someone back, pull them forward or out of the way of other players on the board. 


8) Gherid

He has the same ability as Bus did in the original game. Aliens pushed against him do no damage. Just like Bus, he's a great character to play as well. I've used his power several times to move back to the base using an alien to get me there and killing him off at the end. 

Very helpful method that makes him one of the best to use. 

Back with the final 7 tomorrow!

No comments: