Monday, October 03, 2022

Boardgames that need novels

 I love novels based on board games. The big problem is, there aren't many out there and the ones that are, aren't very good. 

Here's 5 board games I'd love to see novels based off of. 


Big no-brainer here. Have them land on the island, all greedy for treasure. Adventure, betrayal, this novel would have it all and would be a good seller I think! Maybe I should reach out to Restoration Games to see if they're interested!

Great Co-op game which could be turned into an Aliens-like adventure. I'd love to hear more about the story of where these aliens come from and what kind of threat they pose. 
Excellent dungeon crawl with a great story which would be fun to hear more about this world. Sadly, not many board game companies think novels will be worth the effort, so whatever we got from the game is about all the story we'll ever get. 
A story of training dragons, wizards and rogues. It's not a very known board game, but oddly enough I think a book series would be more popular! Then maybe the game will get more love too!

Yeah this is just my gateway game. But if they made a novel based off the game, I'd read it. Again, this may not be a bad idea to put pen to paper and present it to Kerry at Twilight Creations Inc. 

Wouldn't hurt!

No comments: