Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Project Elite (2020) Characters Ranked (3)


 7) Vicky

With her you get to roll your dice once more after the round ends. Sometimes this is crucial in games and for that reason a great player to go on missions with. Now that I think about it, this may be Megan's newest favorite thinking back on recent plays. She loves her. 


6) Kinje

Same power as Caress in the original game where whenever she kills an alien she moves one space. I love people who move fast in this game which is why she ranks so high for me. Oddly enough, I never see her getting picked up that much by others. I guess they don't value speed as much as I do. 


5) Gunter

A "touch" roll gives you a 1+ on hits and a "wrench" roll allows you to reroll a miss. AMAZING. Sure it ties up one or two extra action dice but this power (especially those touch rolls) can be awesome during the game! 

Honestly one of the best all around characters in the game, which is why he's in my Top 5. 


4) Gustav

With him you can switch a die to any facing each round. Man I love playing with him! He comes in handy when you really need one more die to complete an objective, fire a gun or get one extra movement when its crucial in the game. 

Not too powerful an action but good enough to where he's one of my favorites to play in the game!


3) Akosha

At the end of each round you get to fire your weapon or move 3 spaces. Both choices are awesome. She's another player that's commonly used in our games for that reason. Everyone loves the choice of an extra automatic bonus action. 


2) Ronan

A "touch" or "wrench" symbol is considered wild, which means it can be used for anything. This is a MASSIVE advantage only balanced out by the other in that whenever you roll an alien you have to move them twice. 

Easy payoff for a character who has such an incredible ability. I love playing with him for that reason. Yes, you can lose at the start of the game with bad luck rolls but because of his "wild card" factor, you can easily make up for those mistakes. 

Love him. 


1) Voker

Move twice on every movement roll. Yep, just like Momentum from the 2016 version and still my #1 here in the new version too. But not just me, everyone loves playing as him and he gets picked every time we play. 

Movement is the most important thing you need in a game about timed rounds. It's imperative to have. Too bad there aren't more speed characters like Voker in the game. But then again, if there were....it wouldn't be a challenge I suppose.   

No comments: