Tuesday, August 03, 2021

Ok, Human (Review)

 

I forgot to do this reviews on the newest Weezer albums but when I recently spent time listening to them again, I remembered to make this post. 

Ok, Human is the album Weezer wrote during the pandemic as folks anticipated their upcoming (and delayed) album Van Weezer (which I'll review tomorrow)

So this was really a freebie for the fans. That being said, I can't really complain too much about it. I mean, it's an ok album, but forgettable. Kind of like how "Death to Metal" was. But like Death to Metal, this album does have a few jingles I enjoy. 

Overall, I love Weezer and whatever they do and whatever you think about them you can't say they don't love their fans because that's exactly what this album was for.....oh and to show Rivers can write a million songs and produce an album a month if they wanted. 


That too. 

No comments: