Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Chucky TV Series (First thoughts)


 There's a new series coming out so I thought I'd give my first thoughts on what I think about it before it comes out!

What I like: 

It takes place in the original story line (not connected to the new movie which looked terrible) It will give us some background on the killer Chucky before he became a doll. It will bring back lots of people from previous movies and have strong continuity ties to the movies. 

What I don't like: 

It will focus on high school kids. All of whom look completely boring and uninteresting. In fact, the idea that a highschooler would be caught dead carrying around a doll to class (no matter what excuse they give) is silly and unrealistic by any stretch of the imagination. 

Overall, I plan on watching it. I don't mind the series and Megan is a big fan of it so she'll be watching it too. It's only 8 episodes as I understand, so it shouldn't wear out its welcome. I'm curious to how well it'll turn out.  

No comments: