Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Old Forgotten Websites (3)

Today it's time to talk about a few fun websites you may have gone to back in the day and forgotten all about:

 Homestarrunner. Who didn't love this site in the early 2000's? Flash cartoons at their absolute BEST! Too bad they've abandoned it. But you can see all their videos on YouTube now and they even came out with a Trogdor board game which I love!

So many hours spent on this sight laughing my butt off at Strongbad reading emails!
Another great site. Girls (and guys) would get on here and you would rate their "hotness" I knew several girls who posted a pic on the site only to be crushed by a low rating. I may have been one of the internet's earliest "trolls" for what I did.

I'd go on the site just to rank everyone a "1" then move on to another site. Yep, I did it to be a jackass. Plain and simple. With social media, this is another site that has faded from memory over the years.

See you tomorrow with more!

No comments: