Monday, September 30, 2019

October Movie Preview

Let's do this!
 What?! Why??? Who is this supposed to be for? What kid remembers the Addam's Family?! I'm confused....and uninterested.

 There's a LOT of people excited to see the new Joker film, my wife included.....too bad I'm not. Kind of done with DC altogether at this point.

 ANOTHER movie?! I had to double check this to make sure it was real because after so many years I don't know why they decided to make another one now. It's not like Angelina's been busy with her career in the past 5 years.

Pass.
And right after I mock a movie for waiting so long to make a sequel, here I am excited about this one. Loved the first movie, begged for another and after a painstakingly long wait here it comes. I just hope it's as good as the first. 

Miss anything? Let me know in the comments and I'll see how much I care. 

No comments: